Colorado Digital Academy (CODA) gives Colorado kids in grades K-8 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. CODA offers:
- One of the most established and experienced full-time, tuition-free online public charter school programs in Colorado, serving students for over 10 years.
- Support from Colorado-licensed teachers and a highly responsive academic team supporting both students and families.
- An active, supportive school community providing an opportunity for highly engaged parents to work closely with teachers and be directly involved in supporting their child’s academic success on a daily basis.
- A range of extracurricular activities including field trips for elementary students and a wide variety of clubs for older students.
- A robust Advanced Learner Program, offering an academically rigorous curriculum geared towards self-motivated students seeking challenging courses, collaborative instruction, and high academic expectations.
- Students graduating from ColoradoEd high school programs receive a high school diploma that meets all state requirements.
- Career and college prep advisors aid post-secondary plans for all high school students.